Monday, February 21, 2011

English Writing Solution


I'm so lucky that where I come from they teach English as early as you enter school. After Philippines was saved by Americans from Japanese, Philippines decided to make English as a second language. All our subjects are in English except our Filipino subjects. I love English so much. I can't talked fluently but I still managed to have conversations. I'm best in writing English. 

I have few friends who barely speak nor write English. I don't know why but I believed that learning English is a very good thing since this is the language most country used. I am now in USA, I've encountered Mexicans who lived here who barely speak English at all. I think they should try to learn it since they live here now. 

White Smoke 2011 site helps you to write and learn English as well. A very good way to start learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey