Monday, February 21, 2011

9weeks, 3days

Last night I had this pain in my abdomen that made me scared to death. I am now in my 9weeks and 3rd day of pregnancy. Since this is my 3rd time being pregnant, I'm really careful of not having miscarriage again. We went to my OB-GYNE today, I prepared myself for bad news. When the  doctor showed me the baby I was so relief to hear the heartbeat and the baby is kicking and punching while having the ultrasound. I'll be visiting my Doctor every 2weeks since  of  I belong to high-risk pregnancy. I don't mind all the effort of going to her clinic, nor do some sacrifice of not traveling as long as our baby is healthy and safe inside me. I'm always praying that God will keep His blessings upon us. I trust Him and won't ever doubt Him. Praise you oh God!

5 comments:

  1. mm, yer third time of being pregnant ? mm, well you should be more more careful then :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( yup..two miscarriage last year. all is great this time, hope this one will make up to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow congrats len. Just pray everything will turn out alright. take extra care

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW congrats girl, I am very happy for you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girls..will really take good care of this one.God bless us all.

    ReplyDelete

Credits

Femikey