Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Textingly


Texting is a trend nowadays. Everyone has cellphones and it is more convenient to use than regular phones. Letters are rarely used this days, because of emails, fax, and even text. It is faster and more reliable.

I think technology is way more than our imagination and there are more coming. Back in the Philippines, I have 3 cellphones for different networks but here I only have my laptop because it's so expensive to get one here and It's not practical for me since I don't have anyone to talk to. I used my husbands cellphone if I have to text or call someone.

I think this texting is great. It's FREE and it's more comfortable since I'm always with my laptop. Feel free to try it everyone. Those who have businesses texting is also convenient to contact costumer or even suppliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey