Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Beginning

New beginning, new start, new hope for this new year.
Had a bad and challenging year last year but I made it.
Having trials like that made me stronger and wiser, it also made our relationship more meaningful and loved each other more.

This year I planned to make our year to have more smile, more laughter's to come, more love and more lovely memories together.
January started with a good news, I'm pregnant again for the third time. Had miscarriage twice last year, so I'm hoping and praying that this one will make it. Hopefully to get good news after nine-months. If I have to do everything just to make this happen I will. If I have to sacrifice everything I will just to have one little angel of my own.



Oh Lord, Please hear my prayers...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey