Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blemishes

I happened to have lots of blemishes in my face. I tried to used lots of commercial blemishes away product but it doesn't work. Spending more money on such things I see it useless. I have to try other things to keep me blemish free and keep my face smooth and young. As I was cleaning the house, I happened to bumped in with this old book and it's a recipe on how to lighten a skin and keep me blemish free. I tried it and it works much more than the commercial products I used before. It is called "LEMON CREAM SKIN LIGHTENER"
All the ingredients I need is in my kitchen, how convenient it is. All I have to do is mix everything.

2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 small potato peeled
1/2 small cucumber
1 Tbsp plain yogurt (no fillers/no flavor)
Mix in a blender and strain the excess water

Apply on face,neck,and chest. Cover it with hot towels and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse follow with moisturizer. May be use twice weekly.

This really works. Chemical free, cheap, and much more  effective. This will keep us beautiful, glowing and young woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey