Sunday, December 19, 2010

Vacation

It's quite a year we had in 2010, lot's of unpredictable and trials we had to face but I'm very happy to say that we made it and we're going strong. How I wish we can go to UK to have a very nice vacation. UK is one of the places I would really love to see. A short break in a very nice lodge or cottage would be great. UK would be a perfect place to relax, unwind, forget all the pressure in life and to have some fun. Someday I will be there. I don't know when but I'm sure I will go there and explore the beauty of United Kingdom.


United Kingdom is one of the most visited places where most tourist go. It's brilliant history, vibrant and breath-taking beauty capture the heart of people who loves to travel and relax. You don't want to missed the mystery of Stonehenge, The Roman Baths at Bath City, The Breathtaking jewel of North "York Minster", The Portmeirion, The Stratford-upon-Avon, The Warwick Castle, The Tower of London, The Hampton Court Palace, The Edinburgh Castle, and the famous London Eye.

There's more to see with UK. History and famous places is not enough. You will also love there culture, food and the people itself. When you go to UK don't forget to explore everything. Happy Vacation everyone.

a cat makes life fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey