Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Health Benefits of Lemon Water


As we all know that Lemons are good for us, it has vitamin C that will enhance our immune system and will help us to stay healthy. There are more benefits we can get from lemons. 
  • Good for Stomach
  • Excellent for skin care
  • Aides as Dental Care
  • Cures throat infection
  • Good for Weight Loss
  • Controls High Blood Pressure
  • Assist in Respiratory Problems
  • Good for treating Rheumatism
  • Reduces Fever
  • Acts as a Blood Purifier
I personally use lemon water, because I don't drink soda. Soda is bad for your health because of the ingredients in it. Lemon water is rich in vitamin C that keeps me away from any illness. I also used Lemon on my face, it helps removed blemishes and it gives glow on my face. So to all my visitors hope this will help you somehow to like and use lemon on your daily life. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey